At Opulent, we offer professional services for Solid State Lighting (SSL) manufacturing. We have dedicated facilities that cater exclusively to SSL product assembly. Some of the features of our facilities are as follows:
- Facilities Designed For Performing Aging Test For Light Engine And SSL Products
- Low-Current LED Testing Fixtures And Equipment
- Sub-Binning Capabilities
- Thermal Testing Expertise From LED To Module Level
- SMT Line Designed For LED Assembly
- Full Traceability
- Optics Design And Test Capabilities
- Dialux Simulation
- Testing Equipments
Lighting Performance Test :
Electrical Performance Test :
- Goniophotometer: To measure Luminous Intensity, Total Luminous, Flux, Spread Angle, Illuminance (lux) etc.
- Spectroradiometer: To measure Luminous Flux, Luminous Efficacy, Chromaticity Co-ordinate, CCT, and CRI.
Safety Performance Test :.
- AC/DC Power Hi-Tester : To power up the SSL in ‘Operating Life Test’ and ‘Power Cycle Test’.
- Memory Hi-Logger : To monitor the temperature and voltage status during ‘Operating Life Test’.
- Programmable AC Source : To generate required input power for ‘Product Electrical Performance Test’
- DC Electronic Load : To simulate test load for ‘LED Driver Electrical Performance Test’.
Thermal Design Analysis : read more
- Leakage Current Tester : To measure leakage current of SSL driver/lamp to meet safety requirement.
- Hi-Pot/IR/GB Tester : To perform ‘Insulation Resistance Test’, ‘Electric Strength (Hi-Pot) Test/Ground Bonding Test’ to meet safety requirement.
- Optical Output Flickering Meter : To measure optical output flickering as per PSE standards.
EMC Immunity Pre-compliance Test :
- Thermal Transient Tester : To evaluate the Thermal Resistance vs Electrical and Optical parameter for thermal materials.
Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber :
- Harmonics & Flickering : To conduct ‘Harmonics & Flickering Test’ as per IEC61000-3-2, 3-3 standards.
- Burst/EFT, Surge and Voltage Dips/Interruptions/Variations Test system : To conduct tests as per IEC61000-4-4, 4-5, 4-11 standards
- Magnetic Field Test System : To conduct ‘Magnetic Field Test’ as per IEC61000-4-8 standards.
- Harmonics and Flickering : To conduct ‘Harmonics and Flickering Test’ as per IEC61000-3-2, 3-3 standards.
- Temperature and Humidity Chamber : To conduct SSL ‘High Temp/Humidity Operating Life Test’, ‘Low Temp Operating Life Test’, ‘High Temp/Humidity Storage Test’
- Thermal Shock Chamber: To conduct ‘Thermal Shock Test’ for determining parts or components in sudden significant change of temperatures.
- SSL Walk-In Chamber : To conduct ‘SSL Operating Life Test’ and ‘Lumen Maintenance Test’ as per LM-80 standards.
End to End Manufacturing/Availability Business Model
Our models revolve around availability ensuring fast and timely delivery of products. These were created using modern manufacturing paradigms such as End-to-end manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Lean Manufacturing and High Traceability. We have built extraordinary reliability and business risk management into our processes.
In a highly competitive environment creation of Value is quintessential to success. Such models are backed by real life data to show business success for all involved with this model.